Friday, July 27, 2012

I Trackr Leaves a Lot to be Desired

I recently joined ITrackr.com with the idea that I wanted to see how the product worked, not only as a consumer but as a potential investor. For starters the website is poorly constructed and user unfriendly. You are �given only three options to make deals with prospective businesses - from food stores to car washes and hardware to groceries. I have to say the listed choices are fairly good.

Worst of all , I joined about three weeks ago and am yet to make an approved deal with a local merchant - good thing I'm not going out to eat tomorrow night or planning to work on my car or home anytime soon. I made around 10 deals and none have come through, the majority declined. You are given only 3 deal ranges: 1) 25% off of any $20 or higher purchase �2) 50% off any purchase of $70 or more and �3) 70%off any purchase of $250 or higher.�

I assume the business you try to make a deal with accepts or declines within 24 hours ,which seems like a long time if you are looking to make a deal today. �As I said, I have had no deals accepted to find out how the "back end" �works. I hope the other products IRYS offers, are better for the sake of those who have invested, all I know is that based on the performance of ITrakr, this guy won't be one of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment